Foxconn reports record monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jan 2013, 00:08
Foxconn, better known as the company that assembles the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad, reported record setting monthly revenues in December for the second consecutive month; the record monthly performance is due to strong shipments of consumer electronics and communications products which led to Decembersales of NT$360.944 billion (US$12.38 billion USD)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 00:17 1
Well that was just the warm-ups... Get ready for 2 iphones a year & some cheaper ones too... Can you keep-up!!! 18-hours a day, 6 days a week... Fox-Gone.
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 00:58 0
I'm wondering why people would want to work such long hour in there...and the wages not as attractive.
Joblessness might have driven them there but i think Foxconn is somehow taking advantage of it...
4. Whateverman posted on 11 Jan 2013, 01:09 0
BIG TIME!!! These people are forced to work those insane hours because there isn't much else.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 02:06 0
things have gotten better........where have you guys been as of late??
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 02:44 0
Was here, read the article...but i really doubt it.
When you really need money, a little bit of a raise will make you smile...and when you see that smile, you would think it's all fine. It's hard to break habits
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 03:17 0
maybe a little leaven will leaven the whole lump!
you gotta think that maybe they thought NOTHING would ever change.......in any way!
So a little step forward to us may be a GIANT leap to them :)
either way, it gives you hope you never thought you would have....
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 03:57 0
Well, will have to see. A year from now and we'll see how the improvement went.
10. darkkjedii posted on 11 Jan 2013, 04:45 0
Would u work there, if u were in a bad situation
11. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:10 0
Already knowing the situation, no...
14. darkkjedii posted on 11 Jan 2013, 06:17 0
I can respect that bro
15. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 07:18 0
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:54 0
YES, WE WILL SEE!
16. roscuthiii posted on 11 Jan 2013, 08:52 0
Basically, when they got you in thumb screws, it feels so much better when they release the pressure just a lil' bit that you actually feel relieved... even though they still got you in the thumb screws.
5. Peter98 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 01:52 0
There are really crazy with theses working conditions. Somehow like "abuse" workers lol.
13. jibraihimi posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:59 0
They are minting so much money and then also paying their workers so less...........