Foxconn re-opens factory that had been shuttered due to fight
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2012, 06:00 posted on
The day after a Foxconn factory in China was shut down due to a brawl involving 2,000 workers, the factory has re-opened with production ready to resume on the assembly lines that churn out products like the new Apple iPhone 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Ok guy, play times over...
No iPhone 5 for a week :)
2. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
This is what happen when you have people produce iPhones..
its so lousy that the workers ragggee!
3. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Hahahahaha I can't believe you turned it around into how much the iPhone sucks!! Hahaha unbelievable people!! :)
4. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Yeah, people got hurt but lets be thankful that somebody's iphone will come in time, bunch of ignorent people.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Looks like Apple doesn't even care bout FOXXCON workers
7. downphoenix (Posts: 3054; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I was more worried for the workers who got hurt or will get punished by Foxconn for rioting in some way (make them work extra hours or hold back food or pay, etc.) than for any kind of delay on the Iphone 5.
8. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Sadly, I did really hear a couple of coworkers commenting on how terrible the situation was, since iPhone production could suffer... My fellow humans never cease to disappoint me.
9. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Good now we can get those slaves back to work to satiate western demand for overpriced electronics.