Foxconn hiring more workers, could signal start of Apple iPhone 5S production
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 21:17 posted on
A published report in China on Tuesday says that Foxconn's recruiters have started making "large-scale hires" at the plant in Zhengzhou, Henan Province in order to start running the assembly lines needed to mass produce what is called the "Apple iPhone 6"; the word from those familiar with Foxconn's plans is that the factory has already started churning out the next iteration of Apple's iconic smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
next icrap is coming
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 17624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lets go Foxconn, get this puppy ready. Me, and the mrs want our 128 gig white AT&T's pronto. Ios7 should be pretty sweet. Lots of wedding pics with the new camera and filters.
3. dangchitrung (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
... could signal another mass suicide caused by the production of Apple products
11. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
and news of kids selling their kidneys following up months later
5. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Despite what the diagram shows, Apple will never release an "iPhone Light".
They exclusively make premium products and will never release a budget phone.
12. lallolu (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Never say never. Once upon a time, Apple said that a tablet having less than 9.7 inches is too small (and apple's fans believe it to be true) but look where we are today.
6. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
An iPhone release was exciting...2 years ago.
Their best days are over, and now they simply fail to impress.
8. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1807; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You're right. It was imagination that I was still getting around $1200 for unlocked iPhones a month after the release of the 5. Nobody at all was paying $1k+ for all those iPhones on Ebay until after X-Mas.
10. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm a huge Windowsphone fan,, but I can't wait to see what the "iPhone5s" has to offer.. I hope it has something new, and innovative this time around.. We need some serious motivation for other manufacturers to stay on their toes.. And, I think it's time iPhone fans got something really cool, and different to go with their newly refreshed OS.. The more competition the better for everyone..
Does anyone know when we can expect for it to be unveiled❔