Foxconn Brazil workers threaten with a strike over deteriorating work conditions
7. remixfa posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:27 9 3
because it sounds nicer than "indentured servitude street" :)
4. tedkord posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:03 3 2
This isn't going to help with Mr. Gou's headache. It must be splitting by now. Poor guy, having to manage all those animals.
19. lpratas posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:57 0 3
All those animals! they are people, they are as sensible as the other persons! And Brazil isn't China. May have crime in Brazil but people are free of do what they want. And Brazil have several natural resources that China an USA covet and explore. Brazil of today it's a riche country. The brazilians don't need to be slaves of Taiwanese and North Americans. Who are you for to say that the brazilian employees of Foxconn are animals! Bastard!
22. tedkord posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:09 0 1
Chill out there, sped. I wasn't calling Brazillians animals, I was alluding to the quote from the Chairman of Foxconn's parent company in which he called his workers animals, and hired a zoo keeper to give a speech on managing animals.
Wow, some people.
5. APPLE_ROYALLY posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:12 6 9
We say we shall make improvements®
We ask u u to leave if you dont like our rules®
We think things will get worse®
We hear this is bad news®
We asked apple they said, we ask u not to worry®
We are not liking this®
We think apple likes to pay workers low wages®
We dont like this®
We like that®
10. APPLE_ROYALLY posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:41 6 8
We are not iTroll®
We do not troll®
We do not like that®
We asked Apple to make improvements®
We are Apple royallist®
We like that®
14. adi4u4882 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 11:30 2 1
Can you please stop with the 'we' s**t? Its really getting on my nerves. You really think your a spokesman or something if you talk like that?
6. -box- posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:16 2 1
Good for the workers. Hope they get what they (and every other working human) deserve
11. jmoita2 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 09:50 1 1
And I remember some rocket scientists jumping for joy here when the Foxconn factory in Brazil was announced... Anyone could see this coming. They treat people like cattle. In China the workers don't know any better, but Brazil is another story. They will strike,and strike hard.
13. gallitoking posted on 27 Apr 2012, 11:27 0 5
it happens in the U.S why shouldnt it habppen in 3rd world countries...
16. gallitoking posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:15 0 4
over 1 billion people live on a dollar a day.. moving up to 1st world but not quite there
17. remixfa posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:29 2 2
brazil is a beautiful place filled with beautiful women.. but they dont have the standard of living america does.. then again.. i dont think any country does really.
Gallito, your going to have to step up with the wisecracks. With taco losing the bet and being self permabanned from the site.. you are now the leader of the iDiots, and I expect you to do your fallen comrade well. Hop to it!
18. gallitoking posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:54 2 2
no way is taco losing.... no way... remebemer Apple doesnt lose we sue.. lol
20. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:59 0 3
It's doubtful you know much about women.
Gallito no loss yet. There's contradicting reports on who won. Samsung refuses to report their sales so it's all guesses.
23. gallitoking posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:37 1 2
I got your back taco... dont worry Remix better find another hobby...
24. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:51 0 2
21. taco50 (banned) posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:00 1 2
Only thing coming out of Brazil is the ***est sport jiu jitsu
26. remixfa posted on 27 Apr 2012, 20:55 1 0
its obvious who doesnt know what about women. Nice try. Go back to trying to peek at your mom in the show lamo.
You have lost. Quit posting. Take your ban and go. Prove me wrong for the first time in forever by acting like a man and leaving with pride intact. I know you wont, and I know you cant.
25. Republican posted on 27 Apr 2012, 20:41 0 2
Brazilians are inferior and uneducated cheap laborers. They are blessed Foxconn allows them to assemble the iPad for the
Elite of America.They could always go back to the jungle.