Fox News makes a "fair and balanced" iPhone 5 features reporting - laser keyboard and holograms
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Sep 2012, 02:22
FOX News's New York city affiliate channel managed to do a giant misrepresentation of the iPhone 5 features while reporting on the waiting lines in front of Apple's 5th Avenue store in NYC before the launch on September 21...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 18 Sep 2012, 02:25 9 2
Why do you want to brainwash those fanboy!!!! We are innocence!!!
15. DonkeySauce posted on 18 Sep 2012, 08:34 6 1
Who's a bigger idiot: The reporter or the people waiting in line?
16. arsenaljimenez posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:22 4 0
I still say the people waiting in line
"Iphone 5 is the most amazing best apple product ever"
I rest my case.
17. nak1017 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 10:45 0 0
Seriously, what about the original Mac?
I loved that thing!
2. mas11 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 02:34 7 2
Well it is Fox news so you know they made this stuff up.
13. jroc74 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:31 5 1
And Fox News wonders why ppl make fun of them.....lol.
18. jeffronc posted on 18 Sep 2012, 11:01 0 2
It wasn't Fox News. It was a local Fox network affiliate. And Fox News haters wonder why ppl make fun of them! Who's guiltier of misrepresentation: the reporterette who wouldn't know an iPhone from an iPad or the person who wrote this "news" article calling her a "Fox News" employee to advance an anti-Fox News agenda?!? Priceless.
22. jroc74 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 17:33 0 0
Ok....Fox is Fox, correct? A local Fox affiliate still represents Fox...
23. daddydave posted on 18 Sep 2012, 20:53 1 0
Well, they are both crazy, but the local affiliates are a different kind of crazy. ;)
24. aoikemono27 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 22:36 1 0
Fox News replays video and reporting from its affiliates, just like every other news channel. They are not gonna send a news team to cover it when they have an affilate there already. It will fit well with all their other "fair and balanced" reporting. We are all just waiting for something equivalent to the phonehacking scandal in the UK to finally kill off Fox News once and for all.
25. willard12 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 00:21 0 0
Fox News, Fox Broadcasting Company (where the local news is done) and 20th Century Fox are separate moneymaking wings in the US for native Australian Rupert Murdoch. It looks like all 3 divisions of the Fox conglomerate engage in producing fiction.
3. bayhuy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 02:50 2 0
How about the holographic image of Steve Jobs, speaking about the features, instead of user manual?
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 18 Sep 2012, 03:02 3 1
This happens when fanboys run the media , im sure many buyers will be disappointed to find no virtual keyboards on their phone...lol
7. CellieCell posted on 18 Sep 2012, 03:07 0 0
Lol, wow! And the worst part is people are actually going to believe this sorry.... And get an iPhone then be disappointed.
19. Droiddoes posted on 18 Sep 2012, 11:37 1 0
In fairness, if they're getting an iphone then dissapointment is an inevitability. Especially a few months down the road when android is running even faster circles around apple!
8. tedkord posted on 18 Sep 2012, 03:32 0 0
The iPhone 5 may not have these features, but you can bet Apple has patents pending on them, which cover any similar or related functions.
9. tmcr7 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 03:36 8 1
iPhone users are so stupid they'll believe anything. I heard the iPhone 5 will also save the US economy and bring about world peace.
11. ogy_dogy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 04:59 7 0
Lol, this must be the iphone 9, the 34th iphone :-D
12. ivanko34 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 05:48 0 0
Theses features are in the new iphone
They forgot to speak about the panorama camera
20. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2012, 12:15 1 1
Ok, to the dim wit that wrote the article to promote your anti-fox agenda
That is not "FOX NEWS". That is A LOCAL FOX STATION AND LOCAL REPORTER.
Fox News is a national pay cable channel, unrelated to the local news stations.
Who's "fair and balanced"? Yea. Stop trying to be political. It's not working for ya.
21. nitinrana posted on 18 Sep 2012, 14:39 0 0
Fox news- If you aren't dumber... We're aren't doing our job!
26. willard12 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 00:29 0 0
In other news....Apple has just patented the virtual keyboard, Judge Lucy Koh has just banned all real keyboards made by Samsung with letters and numbers similar to Apple's virtual one....back to you Bob.