Fourth-generation Wi-Fi only Apple iPad sells out, new orders will ship in one week
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2012, 12:17 posted on
The Apple iPad 4 has been quietly racking up sales even though the Apple iPad mini has been stealing the limelight from its larger-sized brother; the Apple iPad 4 is now sold out of its pre-order inventory with new orders delayed a week before shipping...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
28. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
It shocks me at how good apple advertises and make consumers believe that they should get their products. Or, maybe it does not surprise me that people blindly purchase stuff based upon a need to get what others have.
30. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Very true, and another reason I just don't understand
Is there are better sound quality .MP3 players out there that produce better clarity, like SONY one's! What is wrong with these people buying an overpriced hype product!
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 21791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok we've heard that about 5 million times, but thanx for the info.
29. jphillips63 (Posts: 222; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
They show sales but they don't show or tell of returns I know of the apple store here claims they have about a 40% return rate so if that happens to just one store how many other apple stores are getting the same numbers of returns.
16. ryq24 (Posts: 731; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
apple may be slipping in the smartphone war but they still rule the tablet market. android tablet are a dime a dozen while one get exclusivity with the IOS packed ipad.
19. CheerfulCharlie (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Oh, I guess they weren't expecting to sell all that many. Perhaps they need to start doing a bit of market research rather than offer lame excuses about selling out after such a short time.
23. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Ipad was allways the best and will remain the best.
26. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Well no, the competition has stepped up, now there are many tablets that are all round better then the iPad and as apple refuse to bring anything new or evolve there is the iPad isn't on top.
Please leave your fanboyism out of it, iPad isn't the ''best''
31. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well this is meant to replace my laptop for browsing, so I should use this iPan with no Flash and restricted OS, that people still sacrifice just for the name and the hype trend. Useless good for nothing product, was looking forward to buying one.
33. darkkjedii (Posts: 21791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Kronic. Those of us who own it know it
27. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Another example of people buying for the name - I am told the economy is not good....rrrighhhht.
37. Sakeem (Posts: 521; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Anyone surprised by this? Brand loyalty and being tied up in an ecosystem will bring about crazy sales. Also, people really feel the Ipad is the best tablet on the market. So this is not surprising at all.