Former iOS chief Forstall may return for Apple-Samsung damages retrial
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 19:28 posted on
The last time we heard about Scott Forstall, the embattled iOS chief was leaving Apple after refusing to take the blame for the disaster that was Apple Maps. Forstall allegedly refused to sign an apology and was asked to leave the Cupertino campus; and apparently he was asked to take all of his skeumorphics with him. Jony Ive took over and iOS 7 ended up full of pastel colors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 19826; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up, and end this crap. These are two of my fav companies, and all they do if fight. I don't even care who wins, just end it.
4. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
It isn't going to end.
If it rubs you, don't buy their products.
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 5370; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I agree with you that they should stop this. Apple is plain stupid to attack Samsung like any other smaller company.
Lawsuits are only effective if your competitor has cash flow problem and you could corner them easily but Samsung is a gigantic company.
450 million is peanut to them and they fight you just to save face and the lawyers are having a great ball especially the one that touch is actually a zero length slide....
10. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2719; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Wow an Apple and Samsung lover? How do you sleep at night? ;)
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
He just says that he loves both Samsung and Apple, but in reality he lovs only Apple. ;)
2. vincelongman (Posts: 4114; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Why can't Apple and Samsung just come to an agreement, where they drop their against each other.
Competition bring innovation, improvements and benefits consumers, not this court BS.
6. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Korean mindset thinks differently. Apple banned their products, that's not easily forgiven and definitely not forgotten.
7. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
apple wants there parts there buying for free that is why they sue
they don't want the truth out that ios is a stolen product
8. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
This is why I stopped supporting APPLE. This B.S Suing case never ends because the jealous Apple Keeps on Bashing Samsung for being innovative, and beating their @SS. Go Home APPLE, YOU'RE DRUNK!
9. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Apple Sued Other Companies who's using Android OS Before they Sued Samsung. Guess what? They never won to them specially to HTC. Lol. They were threatened to Samsung that's why they pursue on suing Sammy, Poor APPLE.
12. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
I didnt swallow that sentence "iOS is stolen"
Indeed androids stolen
Cant you look at my prof. Picture
13. harvestcellular (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
The US is great for things like this!
Land of the free market and competition and where we sue over any and everything :)