Former Sony Ericsson chief Nordberg to leave BlackBerry's board
In August, Nordberg said that parts of BlackBerry should be sold off, and that the firm could survive as a "niche" player. Nordberg came to BlackBerry with the experience of being the CEO of Sony Ericsson where he 86'd all of the low-priced phones that the partnership was selling, to concentrate on Android flavored models. Under his watch, the Sony Ericsson Xperia line shifted from Windows Mobile to Android and a slow-starting but promising panels UI was scrapped. Nordberg was a member of the team at Ericsson that helped arrange for the divorce of the two companies when Sony bought out Ericsson in 2011.
According to a filing that BlackBerry made with the SEC, the company does not plan on replacing Nordberg on the board, which will reduce the number of BlackBerry's board members to six.
7. tatail (Posts: 242; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
At least you know where you are headed, but don't try to drag BlackBerry with you there.
20. Chrisyahya (Posts: 59; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Lol everyday, everyhour, every minute, every seconds, you guys alway fighting on blackberry's post. Aw cmon, move to android page. Its more crowder than blackberry post.
2. tatail (Posts: 242; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Good luck to what you do in the future.
@Oliver, yes thank you we already know what is gonna come out of you.
Don't bother. Just in case if you need more nails just say it, I will donate some for you.
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
No thanks, the coffin has already been closed (for Blackberry, mind you)
8. tatail (Posts: 242; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Oh, finally something nice to hear from you. So I take it that you will not be bothering on anymore BlackBerry articles with "another nail to the coffin."
Sometimes I just wish that your dreams come true but sorry mate tough luck here. BlackBerry is turning into one modaf**ker company that doesn't want to give up, and when every time you raise your hopes of the "last nail in the coffin" they stand up again.
14. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Just like a bug isn't it?
21. tatail (Posts: 242; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Yeah exactly like those cockroaches in your house. BlackBerry is not giving up. But you keep praying for their death and who knows one day after fall of every other company they might fall as well.
22. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Damn all. Your allies have gotten limited lollll
23. Chrisyahya (Posts: 59; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Hahah, but i dont know whats meaning "limited"
10. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Damn, Nik. You follow me wherever I go. First PA, now instagram. I think I need to report you to the proper authorities as an Internet stalker.
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
proper authorities ? "stalking" is not a crime to my knowledge, if you post something on the internet and you don't set whatever it is into private then you give people consent to see your contents.
by the way, that roach "need some love too" thingy was funny
15. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
It was funny, wasn't it? I've a GREAT sense of humor.
And Internet stalking IS a crime, Nik. Be careful, as you seem like you do it often.
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Crime my ass, which state do you live in?
19. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAW S+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN240.30$$@TXP EN0240.30+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=E XPLORER+&TOKEN=06613631+&TARGE T=VIEW
Yeah dumb@ss, it's a crime. One of which you, Manti123, AJagtiani and your other dumb instagram stalking friend are guilty of.
3. Manti123 (banned) (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Jumped from the sinking ship. Good Luck
16. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Smart move to leave the sinking ship