Forget Samsung's "designed for humans" slogan, LG says its G Flex is "the most human phone ever" in this creepy commercial
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2014, 11:10 posted on
LG believes that the curved design and the self-healing back plate of the G Flex make it the most human phone ever. The company wants to convince us of that with a new commercial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
Quite possibly the worst smartphone commercial ever made.
Is there a media award for cringe factor?
15. ihavenoname (Posts: 1569; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Agreed. Bad acting, creepy and if I'm right, G-Flex has nothing to do with fugly tumor in your hand.
22. LordDavon (Posts: 108; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
Sprint's Palm Pre commercials are a bit hard to beat for cringe factor, but this one is pretty close!
28. Topcat488 (Posts: 1181; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
They had the phone "Upsidedown" normally you speak into the ear, and listen to the phones mouth.
The phones "mouth" should have been on top, and you should be speaking into the phones "ear".
But making love on the kitchen sink with your phone, is perverted. :/
30. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
This is not creepy.
34. Ashoaib (Posts: 2605; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Do animals use phone? my doggy never did so although he show enthusiasm to chew it...
39. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Disgusting and creppy. and the ben guy in the pic looks like daniel bryan even more creepier. worst ad ever by LG
3. jellmoo (Posts: 769; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Sweet Jesus made of cheese that's terrifying! Time to add commercials to button placement and UI, you know, the list of things that LG is terrible at.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1719; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
creepy indeed... This makes me not want the G Flex even more
5. district11 (Posts: 118; Member since: 17 Apr 2011)
This commercial makes me not want to buy Lg xD
8. muser793 (Posts: 53; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
ok seriously crAppiest commercial ever. this commercial is the worst ever...
10. alexvv (Posts: 119; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)
seriously stupid, probably the worst thing i've ever watched
13. PBXtech (Posts: 997; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Seriously makes me wonder how marketing firms get junk like this approved.
16. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
No Wonder They Can't Sell ... The Hell Is That ?
18. papss (unregistered)
The phone is already not great in my opinion but this commercial is down right terrible.
love LG for the most part.
19. jove39 (Posts: 1401; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I wonder what kind of marketing team would approve this piece of crap.
20. williamdroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
LG managed to put out a crappier commercial than Samsung's Youm commercial when they showcased the flexible screens....
21. GeekMovement (Posts: 1833; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Uh................................................................. so about the G3....
24. hurrycanger (Posts: 1446; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
This really is creepy, lol. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!!!
The G Flex seems to be a pretty nice phone, to be honest, but this commercial makes me think LG does not want it to sell. XD
27. threeline (Posts: 261; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Horrible! LG should be ashamed of themselves becuase this ad was very creepy, who's wants to talk to a hairy palm? Gross!
32. Sondae (Posts: 216; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Funny but creepy. LG should come up with a better ads.
33. ameran (Posts: 46; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
It is the most stupid ad that I have ever seen.
36. TheNeighbor (Posts: 126; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
This commercial would rather maker me NOT any of the LG devices.
37. TheNeighbor (Posts: 126; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
This commercial would rather make me NOT buy any of the LG devices.
40. mmmanuuu (Posts: 287; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
such a waste of data watching this crap video !