For the third time, Clove sells out inventory of the Nokia Lumia 920 before it arrives at the store
0. phoneArena 12 Jan 2013, 05:58 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 920 may yet turn out to be the Windows Phone 8 device that makes the platform a real challenger to iOS and Android in the same manner that the Motorola DROID kick started Android in 2009; for the third time, U.K. retailer Clove sold out of the Nokia Lumia 920 before the inventory arrived at the store and backordered units will start shipping as soon as this coming Monday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
129. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
yehhhh...just because you own GS3....it's powerful phone?
133. cripton805 (Posts: 1160; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
DO YOU READ???
Its physically more powerful.
Do you know what RAM is? Or a Quad core processor is?
The GS3 has more of both on either the US or international model.
135. cripton805 (Posts: 1160; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Let me ask and end all of this, what makes the Note 2 a lot more powerful than this 920?
Ill give you a hint, its the same things as the GS3...
Figure it out yet?
117. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Mmm, 920 is faster than S3 in just about anything. Sorry.
125. cripton805 (Posts: 1160; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Keep telling yourself that when you try to run some more apps.
81. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Can't we all just get along? -Rodney King
I've been lucky enough to use just about every OS and WP8 does deserve most of the praise it has received. I like how well organized it is even if it's not an open platform. I really love the Nokia exclusive apps as well for world travel (Nokia: Drive, Maps, Carrier Set Up). I'm currently using a Note 2 and want a 920. I did get to use a 900 and an 808 over the summer and wished that a Pureview WP came out, and voilà.
91. Superpiff (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
I really like the lumia line I just hate how thick they are I also like windows 8 I just get bored really quick that's why I stick with android.if I had the money I would by one of each brand one iphone,one flagship windows phone and one flagship android device
92. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I'm a phone whore myself. I like Android, but the simplicity of WP8 is nice.
93. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Your gonna feel a little tingling. Don't be surprised.
94. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
you can make any OS popular.....
which ever OS you will use in the device, you will rock... because you are the only one of your kind... no one can beat you by using the same OS. u can beat anyone any day...
114. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
that's why samsung and other manufactures adopted Android .....
nokia used to rule with symbian...no one even tried compete with them....
Nokia+Android=RIP Droid Makers....
Sammy boys say thanks to nokia..for not adopting Android....
97. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
What's funny is that all the WP 8 lovers here have their sights on Android but fail to realize that Apple is still number 2 with a huge lead over WP 8 and Android has an even bigger lead on Apple. I doubt that Microsoft will overtake Apple in 2013 or 2014.
I have more faith in Apple beating Android than Microsoft trying to do it any time soon.
116. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
You can call us Nokia Fans Instead of WP8.......
131. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well android like those before will fall one day, nothing stays on top forever
differance is android fanboys cant admit this, there the worst of the worst. this article was about the 920 selling and the android swarm tried to make it a pro android comment section, happily though it didnt happen. and look at the level of comment from the android fans and the ones supporting wp8/920
looks like the android fanboys are loosing sight of reality
134. cripton805 (Posts: 1160; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
If it does, who cares? It hasnt fallen yet and if it did, It wouldnt mean anything.
If one day windows rises above. Who cares? It will fall.
Its the simple fact of "What comes up, will come down"
115. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
All I can say is - Go, Nokia, go! :)