For some, Netflix is dark on Friday night due to weather related problems with EC2 servers
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2012, 02:21 posted on
If you are one of the many that decompress each evening by watching a Netflix video streaming to your smartphone or tablet, you might have to find another video streaming system for the evening as weather related problems to servers in Virginia are keeping Netflix from working as usual...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
OH GOD!!! I CANT WATCH TOP GEAR!!! OR FLCL!!! Ah screw it. bars just let out. thats more entertaining to watch anyways.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i can confirm that Instagram is down. D:
3. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Ew what's with that picture? Who in the hell would be watching Netflix off their iPhones? I for one would not want to become Asian by having my eyes permanently squint from viewing that tiny screen.
5. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
If that is you on that picture, your eyes already look retarded
4. exidor01 (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Nice racist comment Mr Crowley. Netflix is dark everyday with lack of material to watch.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I was in the middle of how I met your mother when mine cut out.
7. LOLpple (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
This is the epitome of first world problems.