For 6th straight year, Apple is most admired company; Verizon tops among telcos
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2013, 16:13 posted on
Apple has beat out Google to be named the most admired company for the sixth consecutive year by Fortune Magazine while at the same time, Verizon was named the most admired telecommunication company for the second straight time, and for the third time in the last four years; the complete listings will be available in the March 18th issue of Fortune on newsstands next week...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered)
Ahh the magic of bribery....
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
For 6th straight year, Apple is most admired company -------> Hahahahahah a big llllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllll to that :p
5. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Why shouldn't they be admired? They are loaded with dough. Im no Apple fan but I do admire them for what they've accomplished. In a time when Sony, HTC, Nokia, and LG are losing their grip, Apple keeps surging ahead. Consider this too, they only release 1 phone a year and accomplish great sales. If any of you ran Apple, you'd be quite happy im sure.
Hate all you want but success speaks for itself.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 21688; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Great post man. It's not about fanboy, or loving apple. It's about the bottom line, and apple is a rock solid, successful company. People hate, but they'd love to be in apples position. Expect lots of red for your unbiased, non subjective, highly intelligent comment.
48. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Because they can't afford to have another phone with crappy and buggy OS.
Go and check HTC, Nokia, LG and Sony's flagships to open your eyes. I do agree that Apple was good back in 2007, 2008 and 2009 but now it is just an old School kid.
79. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
A dual core 1.2ghz, 1gb ram, bad res 4" screen or a quad core a15, 2gb ddr3 ram with a 5" 1080p screen that cost less $ your choice.
83. darkkjedii (Posts: 21688; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You listed Samsungs future phone vs apples current. Apple will release another device or 2 this year. So just b patient. Your choice.
85. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
@AnTuTu I personally prefer Nokia and HTC to Apple. But they are going down a slippery slope and must strive to make a comeback. Apple meanwhile is the second Richest Company (in the worldwide I believe?) Next to Exxon Mobile.
HTC and Nokia wish they were Apple..
And that's coming from me a Windows Phone guy.. Check the unbiased box.
90. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
lolzzz its not Exxon Mobile it is ExxonMobil :p
33. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13555; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Magic of innovation and quality products
45. Whateverman (Posts: 3269; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Let's be honest, the last thing Apple innovated was the tablet in 2009
78. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
ya hahahaha omglolz cRaPPIe fanz r sso lame heh lolz so dumb n undeducated#@ android users are sophisticated and better and alw@ys right ha ha yeah.
93. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yup it requires innovation to keep fooling the same flock again and again and again :)
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 4457; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
"Lack of innovation....and most innovative". Hmmm....definitely doctored and pointless.
44. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
"Apple being criticized recently for its lack of innovation"...............i love this sentence.....
63. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
King of innovation, um, no, not at all Mxy.
100. lyndon420 (Posts: 4457; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
What color is the sky inside your little bubble there? (maybe get dark to answer this for you)
6. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Was the most admired in 2007, I really don't know about that now. Just talk about Apple anywhere or in any article and you'll see the majority reaction, i wonder where they got this information from.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 21688; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The majority reaction is coming from a bunch of close minded, silly android fans. The intelligent android USERS don't dis apple, they critique apple.
32. joey_sfb (Posts: 5819; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
All this awards means nothing to me. Apple still suck!! and its not getting better.