Fooducate for Android Review
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jun 2011, 02:16
Excessive sugar? Tricky trans fats? Tons of additives and preservatives? All important information seems to remain outside the product labels. But now there's an Android app for that – Fooducate…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SavageLucy42 posted on 14 Jun 2011, 15:25 0
I thought the FDA required that all consumables have a nutritional information panel on the back. What does this application provide that I can't figure out my reading the back of the box, exactly?
2. jojo (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 16:21 1
Lazy people are Lazy , so instead of reading labels they go for a short version , has salt , has fat dont eat makes you fat .
3. Shelly (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 19:30 0
what HTC model is this ?
4. Kristy Love (unregistered) posted on 08 Jul 2011, 18:57 0
SAVAGELUCY42 IS A PRICK