Flipboard style mobile app coming from Facebook?
0. phoneArena 23 Jun 2013, 23:59 posted on
A published report on Sunday says that Facebook is working on a project called Reader, which will take content from Facebook users and publish it in a new format for mobile devices; with more than 1.1 billion users, the public company is seeking to garner more revenue from the mobile space, especially since mobile ads are bringing in big cash for those who can provide the eyeballs that advertisers are looking for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
guess everyone is going the flipboard and blinkfeed way
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 890; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Nah, Mark just likes useless things, like the hashtags which quite frankly are annoying as hell, he also made available pictures on comments which was a good feature but was removed.
2. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Flipboard vs Facebook vs Blinkfeed
4. Stuntman (Posts: 754; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Facebook should just make their app look good in landscape first.