Flickr now offering 1 terabyte of free storage, and an updated Android app
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 19:46 posted on
Yahoo has been working extremely hard to not just make Flickr relevant in the age of photo competition from all sides, but to make it the best photo storage service of the bunch. Today was a pretty big step in the right direction, because not only did Yahoo update the Android app with a more visual pop, and even better, Flickr is now offering all users 1 terabyte of space for free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Note that your amazing 1tb storage has a monthly upload limit of 300mb's. That means you can expect to fully use that storage after 291 years!
4. AChackes (Posts: 15; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
not sure where you got that, but I just signed up (for the free version) and have already uploaded about 2 GB's already tonight. I think there is a max resolution, but they look pretty good.
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That is 100% untrue. The uploader has a limit of 200 photos per upload, but that is the only limit there is.
7. 14545 (Posts: 1537; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Thanks for the clarification MH. I took OP at his word and threw them under the bus without fact checking.
5. nothingmuch (Posts: 194; Member since: 03 May 2013)