Flexible and bendable displays to hit the mainstream next year, according to Korean researcher
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 06:31 posted on
Korean researchers have developed new organic polymers that may be used in flexible OLED displays for upcoming wearable gadgets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2096; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, bring more versatile flexible displays.
2. taikucing (unregistered)
flexible display + rigid body = useless. And curve phones are stupid idea.
Make true bendable phones please (with bendable glass, bendable battery, bendable PCB, bendable chip, bendable camera sensor).
5. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Only benefit right now is it is extremely hard to break the actual display panel.
6. Loubielou (Posts: 174; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
If These Screens are better for Power an can last alot longer than normal screens then they might become popular,but i am sure there going to make the smartphone more expensive to buy,we have seen the Lg Flex not very good on the Drop Test an the screen an glass broke easily
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 642; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I want a normal, FLAT phone. If it's just curved, I don't care for it