Flappy Bird resurrected on the Pebble smart-watch
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 10:10 posted on
Owners of the Pebble smart-watch can now suffer enjoy a perfectly fine port of the fabled game, courtesy of developer Stuart Ha. The pebble-y version is called Tiny Bird, and it seems to be doing an okay job at scaling down the original game to fit the smart-watch, which has a 144x168 monochrome LCD display..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't understand this world. Maybe I should move to Siberia.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this is why i got a Pebble.
i can't wait for my Steel to arrive.
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Yet another reason for me to want the Pebble so badly
9. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
wtf? Why would you want to play a game on a tiny screen - smaller than an iphone? Why even get a watch device? The anwers to these pressing questions and more will be revealed on the next FANBOY ISLAND....