Flappy Bird is back, but only on the Amazon Appstore
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2014, 17:22 posted on
As promised by developer Dong Nguyen, Flappy Bird is back. For those who somehow missed out on the story, Nguyen came up with a simple, but highly addictive game, where you controlled Flappy Bird and tried to maneuver the foul fowl through a series of pipes borrowed from Mario Brothers. The game became so popular, that it was soon generating $50,000 a day in ad revenue...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Rubbish cheap graphics
I would pay €10, if it had graphics like WildBlood
10. j.khan95 (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Go for flappy birds 3d which is avaliable on play store, for free
6. sip1995 (Posts: 1551; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Lol, there are so many clones out there, better than the official one....
7. vincelongman (Posts: 4104; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Agreed, I just wanted to try it to see how different it is
I prefer badlands anyway
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1556; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Badlands is on another league. It's a very nice game. I love it.
I do like Flappy Bird though, and it's just... different. Haha.
4. Imaxxacre (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
Knowing Amazon and their tablet/smartphone app ecosystem, they will probably charge $5 for this ridiculous game.