Flappy Bird arrives on Android: painfully addictive
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 06:57 posted on
Flappy Bird, the smashing iPhone hit, a simple game where you tap on your phone screen and avoid the pipes, has arrived on Android…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2134; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yay another helicopter game, love these... As long as they are free and not candy based.
10. trustory (Posts: 119; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I got 48 and my friend got 121, that's high school for you.
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 568; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Lol watch pewdiepie's vid of this game, super hilarious.
3. majp89 (Posts: 123; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Nothing enrages me for long periods of time more than this game does. This game is considerably harder than the helicopter game I used to play way back in the early high school days.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
FB has been on Android for awhile now but this game is severely fu----g addictive.
6. PorkyBurger (Posts: 438; Member since: 18 May 2013)
No matter how much I hate this game, I still play it.
I hate that bird.
5. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1040; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
40? Damn, even PewDiePie couldn't get 15 points
7. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
My high is 32 at the moment. This guy is frustrating though! Showed this game to my roommate who is at 45 now...
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1626; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Mine is at 30. Equalled your earlier highscore, PA.
13. kamil2227 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
Here is a working cheat for flappy bird
14. Mokane (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Feb 2014)
Hi, I use a hack for Flappy Bird that made by bird invincible, removed all pipes and ads, and let me edit my score. Here it is: