Five of the top six mobile apps in the U.S. during December, were from Google
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2013, 20:53
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We haven't seen a chart dominated by one group or corporation since the Beatles monopolized the U.S. record charts back in 1964, but now Google is responsible for five of the top six mobile apps in the United States as Facebook was the only non-Google app to crack the list; check out the top ten to see if your fave app made the cut...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maxis3G (unregistered) posted on 23 Jan 2013, 21:13 0 0
These chart show what I used the most....
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 23 Jan 2013, 22:26 0 0
In software, no1 touches GG at the moment.
2. rusticguy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 21:22 0 0
What was the "XX million users" stats not quoted for iTunes? Was it so low that it was preferred to skip mentioning numbers?
3. MC1123 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 21:44 0 0
oh, so google play has more users than itunes store?
5. Whateverman posted on 23 Jan 2013, 21:57 0 0
With a million Android being activated per day, I could see that. Apple sells a ton of phones, but I'm not sure how many new accounts their setting up. iTunes accounts can be shared by many devices in one household, but every individual phone has to have its own gmail, Google Play, Google Maps, YouTube, etc, etc...
8. joey41 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 23:27 0 0
Well you could also have multiple android devices with the same Google account!
9. BackHandLegend posted on 23 Jan 2013, 23:35 1 0
You could, but Android users aren't dumb.
6. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 23 Jan 2013, 21:57 0 0
Kinda figured Google Maps would have been their top app after Apple Maps flopped so badly. Just goes to show you how much people rely on email and watching videos of cats doing stupid things.
11. andro. posted on 24 Jan 2013, 05:08 0 0
Its the reason why gangnam style has over a billion hits and "aint nobody got time for that" is racking up millions of hits!!
10. roscuthiii posted on 24 Jan 2013, 00:09 1 0
Well, this news can't go over well in Cupertino...
This just in: Apple buys Facebook, claims patent on human social interaction.