First user-generated film to be released today by Nokia
The footage for the film was shot both by the public using mobile devices as well as up-and-coming filmmakers. Lee guided and directed the creative submissions through video messages and blog entries. On the film, Lee said: "The new technology, you might say, is bringing a democracy to film. Anyone can be a journalist, a filmmaker, a still photographer. Just pull out your mobile device, record it, press a button, and it's instantly on the web. So I think it's great that Nokia had the vision to see where all of this is headed. "
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
And, as most things bu Nokia or Spike Lee, lame
2. (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2008, 14:17 0 0
like how white people are portrayed in his movies......... "Hey man, can I get a slice of pizza?" "AARGH! RRAH!"
3. (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2008, 14:18 0 0
Spike Lee, you are horrible.
4. (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2008, 18:35 0 0
and @ the end of the day he still has more money then all of you!!! HATER'S!!!!!
5. (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2008, 16:47 0 0
i still wondered who he robbed to get that money
6. Go Spike (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2008, 22:08 0 0
Spike Lee is an extremely intelligent, outspoken, and SUCCESSFULL man. Dont hate on his accomplishments. Get a life and get over your racism. It's sad.