First true Google Motorola phones will come later on in 2013
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2012, 02:41 posted on
Google might have disappointed analysts with its quarterly profits, but for those caring about mobile and Motorola, and wondering what’s going on there…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 343; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
So buy motorola phones in 2014 with android 5.0
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 778; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
The antenna alone with Google will make Motorola a true player if things get beyond Verizon influenced only phones
10. FerneyZan (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 Jul 2010)
There are Motorola Phones all over.. ATT and Sprint has them too.. LOL
3. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Can't wait for them. Why doesn't Motorola change their camera supplier? It the only thing that keeps me away from Motorolas awesome phones.
11. Angelface77 (Posts: 32; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
can not agree with you more, even though camera is not the most important thing about a device, it will be nice to have a good sensor
4. jroc74 (Posts: 3628; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Ok, makes my decision to get the Maxx HD better now. Better not be no surprises between Dec 2012 and Dec 2013....lol
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yey... love to see an awesome motorola phone!! and destroy and drag crapsung to hell!
6. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
What if Samsung starts making high quality and durable handsets?
7. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I think this makes sense and actually sounds like a smart move. I'd imagine that if I were Google I would starting testing certain capabilities that could be pushed out through Motorola devices. One in particular is that customization center they have been thinking about. If it really does allow customers to change their manufacturer included theme to something else, it would in theory help to limit the overdue software updates because the base system would essentially be the same; save for different carriers.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5472; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
and then it will only be for Verizon here in the states. but still excited to see it
9. JcHnd (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I really expect the new nexus phones to be Motorola only... and I think the ROKR line needs to come back!