First smartphone with two-sided transparent display gets a prototype, demonstrated in Japan
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Jun 2012, 09:19
The first prototype of a device with a double-sided and transparent display was demonstrated recently in Japan, and it’s a joint effort of NTT DoCoMo and Fujitsu…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. skymitch89 posted on 01 Jun 2012, 12:55 5 0
It's laggy because it's a QVGA display, has quite a bit of extra programming to run so that both sides of the screen can be used at the same time, and is probably an older version of Android running on older hardware.
11. indigo87 posted on 02 Jun 2012, 21:05 0 0
it would run better with windows 7.5
8. skymitch89 posted on 01 Jun 2012, 13:00 0 0
I find this fairly cool. I don't really think that it will catch on here in the US, if in any country, though.
9. WhyNotRadioShack posted on 01 Jun 2012, 22:22 0 0
I knew that either Japan or China would produce something like this. Technology is getting crazy with the leaps and bounds it takes every single day.
10. mercorp posted on 02 Jun 2012, 10:28 1 0
Apple will surely consider it for their upcoming phones.
Maybe for the iphone 6..