First sample picture claimed from the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom cameraphone appears
0. phoneArena 13 May 2013, 09:25 posted on
The ever-telling Snapseed has apparently become home for the first sample picture from what is rumored to be a 16 MP camera unit on the back of the S4 Zoom. The picture is with obviously resized resolution, and carrying the enticing name "Morning view", snapped by one Shahriar Hossain, who just happens to be working at Samsung Electronics...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
yupe its nice...
dont worry about handdowns
haters gona hater .... sammy gona win again.....
16. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so haters are wrong but you making a fanboy comment like
''sammy gona win again''
is fine. get your head out of samsungs ass please. this is more then likely going to be another galaxy camera, a let down....unless samsung go all in and not half heart it they wont be competing in this area
they need to start breaking new ground
24. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
u go use ur WP or iOS... and get your head out of s**t..... or remain it in......
who d hell r u .... its my choice
30. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
haha you just shown what a little kid you are, you couldnt respond to my comment with anything relevant
so if its your choice to be one sided and only cheer for samsung its my choice to call you on it and show how your just another fanboy
p.s i will use whatever i like wp,ios,android etc im not stuck in a delusion bubble where i become obsessed with an os like you
so yeah get your head out of samsungs ass
31. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
We are people, not a dogs and when we are talking we use words, not just barking different sounds. Next time try to write comment which would consist from words not from bunch of separate letters. :)
32. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Saying get your goddamn head out of samsung's ass (in harvey specter's voice) would be cooler to say.
33. ecmedic4 (Posts: 203; Member since: 02 May 2013)
Doesnt look bad, but looks a lil overexposed to me. The tree leaves are quite bright and a lil washed out especially in the foreground, and looks like a lil detail was lost in the leaves as well. Person could make a better judgement though if could see the original full size, full resolution picture.
3. Kurai (unregistered)
Nokia Lumia EOS and the Sony i1 makes me excited and imo they'll be the best camera phones atleast of 2013-2014 . . . . i don't trust samsung on this department after what they did on the galaxy camera . . .
6. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Lumia EOS, Sony i1, 8mp ultrapixel tech
Ftw!! Samsung should research now or else they will lose with this surge of spectacular smartphones ;)
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The S3 managed to be an overall better 8MP shooter than L920 and Xperia S/T, last year.
The S4's camera beats the XZ's one hands down.
Besides, nokia failed to reproduce the 808's perfomance with the L920, going as far to fake ads. Hopefully, they'll get it right with the EOS.
23. Kurai (unregistered)
Samsung is using Sony censors . . . they're just good at optimizing the software that's why the censors works much better than the xperias . . . let's just wait and see until the Sony i1 comes
27. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
You are right.. i have a deep belief with the sony i1.
Anyway dont use "just", optimizing is part of the camera story, Sony might be one of the top performers in making sensors but the story does not end in that point.. Sony failed in their latest flagships camera maybe because the camera department of Sony ddnt help that much..
Sony i1 will laugh at its competitors. We'll just have to wait
40. Trex95 (Posts: 576; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
S3 camera better than xperia t camera Lol perhaps in video only but still xperia t smokes S3 easy even at night still. I used to own all these phones Xperia T, S3 and still own the Xperia s just for rooting and rom.
36. akki20892 (Posts: 3742; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
wait for 14th may tuesday......EOS and Catwalk will debut with new pureview.
4. lovesamsung9x (unregistered)
this doesn't look like a real picture it looks animated or painted
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No thank you! I'm only excited about the Nokia EOS and Sony i1 right now.
7. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
So dont visit this article making unnecessary comment.lol
I am also waiting for those two smartphones more than this s4 zoom, but dont disregard this like a trash
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just to make it clear, I didn't disregard this phone, I didn't say it is a trash, I just said "No thank you", which means that I'm not interested on it.
I visit this article just to see the picture taken by the Galaxy S4 Zoom, and the phone itself, but they didn't show any part of the phone, so.....oh well.......
13. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
'which means that I'm not interested on it' why bother to comment if you are not interested lame kid.
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
"which means that I'm not interested on it", dude, it looks like you didn't read my comment properly, "I visit the article just to see the picture taken by the Galaxy S4 Zoom, and the phone itself, but they didn't show any part of the phone"
So, what do you think about the picture taken by the Galaxy S4 Zoom? Well, I think it is not the best!
34. ecmedic4 (Posts: 203; Member since: 02 May 2013)
Maybe cause he likes to read tech news like i do, no matter what it is or what company its about. Im not interested in the phone either, and i actually think the pic is okay, but possibly a lil overexposed. He has a right to his opinion just like everyone else. The same question could be asked about others, why samsung fans always comment on Apple articles, or why HTC fans always comment on samsung articles, cause everyone has a right to express their opinion.
14. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
You are not interested, yet you want to see the sample picture and the phone itself. There is no problem with that, the problem is the thought of your comment. Sounds annihilating.
17. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Learning is a never-ending journey kid..
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, learning is a never-ending journey, even when we have reached to the senior age (60+), we still need to learn.
21. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Right, then let us start the real meaning of World Peace hahaha
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3449; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It's probably equipped with a Sony sensor. Anyway, Lumia EOS and Sony i1 FTW
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
wonder what difference does it have against galaxy camera?
37. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
O cmon! why the hell do i get dislikes from this?!
42. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
dislikes mean nothing anymore, you get the same fanboys who once they take a disliking to you will red every comment you post for no reason
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3077; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Looks like a product of HDR imaging to me.
26. devorama (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
EXIF says it's a 4mm focal length with effective Field of View of 24mm (in 35mm format). This means the sensor is using a 6x crop which corellates to a 1/2.5" sensor. This is smaller than the Galaxy Camera sensor which is 1/2.33".
28. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
The galaxy camera was nothing to write home about. In fact if you read the GSM Arena comparison between that and the 808, it's really a let down. I really hope that Sammy will try harder this time around, and they better not forget about a xenon flash otherwise this will definitely be a joke.
35. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Just Imagine what Nokia could have done if they decided to make a camera as the size and thickness of the Galaxy Camera!
Imagine Nokia going all out making just a Camera that competes with the Galaxy Camera regardless of weight,thickness or size!
Nokia would rape Samsung!
39. vincelongman (Posts: 2090; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I find it funny that the Galaxy S3 took better photos than the Galaxy Camera (except for zooming of course).
29. shreehari (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
samsung =sucked up (except harware) ntns good
38. Trex95 (Posts: 576; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Thanks Samsung i already bought PV 808. I bought it for a cheep price 250$ the camera in this phone it's even better than some point and shoot cannon camera with loose zoom in video just WOW. I'm not even a fan of Symbian but the PV 808 camera it's one of kind.
41. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Still can't beat the two years old 808 pureview :p