First promo video for the new Nexus 7 tablet is out: "made for what matters"
2. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5494; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This tablet is just....awesome!
14. Shatter (Posts: 2027; Member since: 29 May 2013)
All those features are just stock android. Nexus 7 does the same thing.
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4023; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Best Android tablet out there, in terms of quality and value.
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4081; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wait for the Google Nexus 10 II. That is going to be my holiday gift to myself this year!!!!!
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4023; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I'm hoping that will feature the new Exynos 5420. I would love to see how the Mali-T628 MP6 handles a 2560x1600 display; and if they keep the same price point it will definitely be the best full sized Android tablet
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4081; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Every point you hit is exactly how I feel. If the Google Nexus 7 II is this bada$$ the Google Nexus 10 II will be even more bada$$.
I have been telling everyone for a while now. That is my next tablet.
For the holidays my wife is going to get a Google Nexus 7 II. She loves the 7" form factor. She can carry a STATE OF THE ART tablet in her purse. lol
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4023; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I personally love the 8" form factor of tablets, but sadly Google doesn't seem to be interested in it. 7 is closer to 8 than 10 is, so the Nexus 7 II is where I'm headed. That and the Nexus 5 is on my holiday wishlist
15. Shatter (Posts: 2027; Member since: 29 May 2013)
When the nexus 10 came out it was the best speced android tablet and it owned the benchmarks. I don't expect anything less from the nexus 10 II
5. khaldoon (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 May 2013)
God google made the best android tablet ever with the best hardware& software ! If the nexus 7 resicved such an upgrade what will the nexus 10 resicve ?!!!!!!!!
7. iGeek (Posts: 147; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
His desk's back is full of chewing gums... Grossss
17. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
As if teachers would allow the infamous technology in classes! lol