First photo samples from the Sony Xperia Z1f (mini) pop up
1. lalalaman (Posts: 544; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
U little beast :)
Snapdragon 800 with 4.3in 720p screen:D
It will run faster than z1 or any other high end phone
Though I wish the screen was 4.5in
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3571; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I have the same wish but I think we need to wait for another phone from Sony having 4.5-4.7" screen with same specs.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is the true mini, unlike the One Mini and the S4 Mini with downgraded specs.
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 1612; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
S4 Mini is actually very good, but if this is priced the same way (which I doubt), it has no chance (Not even talking about One Mini). This is VERY actractive package. Good job Sony!
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1697; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
well a lil more then nexus 5 battery 2300 mah.
10. boosook (Posts: 1294; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Actually the battery should be 2300 mAh as well, but the smaller screen will probaly allow for longer duration.
7. sergiobr (Posts: 585; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Not sure if it can beat my Note 3 (just on photos, for the rest I prefer my giant one) , but seems to me better than Z1. I think one of the best for Android. I personally have 3 Sony (DSC-HX9V, TX66 and DSC-HX200V) when I crop 100% is a disaster, I promise never to buy a sony camera anymore, but RX100 II is turning my mind. Nice job Sony.
11. NIK01 (Posts: 35; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
hey folks, it has got width 65mm, so it is NOT mini, sorry.
13. starkiller306 (Posts: 58; Member since: 13 Nov 2013)
it's a mini for 2013-2014 not 2011-2012.