First music video shot by Samsung Galaxy S4 released
0. phoneArena 02 May 2013, 15:15 posted on
Finnish heavy metal band Constatine has released the first heavy metal band filmed entirely with the Samsung Galaxy S4; the band filmed the video in support of its new single "World Unlimited" which is a cut of their new album set to be released this coming August; the video did undergo post production, but also shows off the capabilities of the camera on the new Android flagship model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. sniper1087 (Posts: 496; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
err phone camera never compared to a normal camera for a music video, it looks grainy.
3. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 166; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Should have done it with a Lumia 920
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Janne Seppänen 'siad'..." Alan, you make it sound like the guy has 3 names.
So Constantine loves Android...'ConstantDroid' someone wants to use that name? Lol.
5. Alan01 (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
I think that the dyslexic response occured from watching the video too many times. Thanks!
7. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Hahahaha....i feel sorry for samsung! if you want to make music videos from mobile phones, then you should only use 808...see it for yourself
9. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Could always buy a camera stabilizer and make any phone/camera look like butter with stabilization.
11. MEeee (Posts: 317; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I have not seen a single person uses Nokia 808. How can you film something that people you don't even want to buy including you.
12. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
i have one, and im happy with it
anything else you wanna say?
8. Aeires (unregistered)
Awesome sound, bit like Teramaze jacked up to a higher level.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't think the music was recorded from the S4...just the video.
17. Aeires (unregistered)
Figured as much also, but it does rock.
23. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Fine, the music is recorded with the S4...happy now? Sheesh!
36. Aeires (unregistered)
I was referring to the band sounding great, if you want to have an attitude about it, take it somewhere else.
38. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Dear Sir, i replied to my own thread...please note it.
14. akki20892 (Posts: 3896; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Still NL920 and NL720 rocking, specially Nokia 808. and ofcourse EOS......!!!
15. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
not even full HD
just a stupid joke, and perfect oppertunity for Samsung haters to write hate comments in this article
yeah as you can see I'm getting sick of it -_-
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Samsung fans even hate Samsung S4's result? That's a first.
20. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
what ? no :D
I mean the video is stupid, not the Galaxy S4
it's not 1080p... and you clearly want to make me look stupid. *fail
33. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Because you people think the worst of every comment which doesn't support Samsung...i had to say something!!
Look at your comment...that's negative thought!!
37. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you wont get through to them, they see anything that isnt 100% support for samsung as a slap in the face
its impossible to have any real discussion when these type of people are so closed minded
24. skymitch89 (Posts: 1283; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Still can tell that this was shot using a phone. Mainly because when there is a major contrast, such as the guitar and the background, you can see "noise" in the background.
I take it that no one watched the entire video? Watch until about 3:45, when they all get masks on.
26. RodrigoFreijanes (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I love Samsung + Android, but Lumia 920 could do it better.
28. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
It looks a lot better than the one show with the HTC
29. KFear (Posts: 142; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I thought it was in bad taste. Saying that we are all animals and then showing a face of Steve Jobs. Yet their song is Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Chorus. They also look like standard Metal Heads. Steve Jobs was a marketing genius and he truly understood how to sell to Americans. Maybe if these guys grew up a little they'd be able to think outside the box with their metal music. Obviously Steve did. These guys look more like sheep in this video than your average Apple user.
30. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
It;s funny cuz I have a Nokia 920 and it never works. Reboots randomly, people say they can never hear me and phone turns off and wont come back on unless I hold the power button for 5 minutes. Funny thing when I get to power it on it shows its half charged....
34. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Obviously they were paid by Samsung, just like Samsung paid schmucks to bash HTC. Why a video by a finish band. Pretty ironic.
35. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
@YaBoiDre10... How do you use a phone that never works?
40. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
It's my work phone. It's so horrible I'm begging for that HTC Facebook phone.
42. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
sure it is, and let me guess the build quality is bad too.....what else do you trolls says ...errr ohh yeah and theres no apps
seriously its obvious your slating a device for no reason other then been a fanboy...i just hope your getting paid for your b.s
44. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Im a fan boy lol. The phone never works. What do u expect me to say? It would be a GREAT phone if it worked and if the camera was better.
41. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Either the camera man got very good steady hands or the image stabilization is that good. Plus the audio is beyond good. Should I believe this video was all done naturally on the GS4? I'm inclined to say no. After all, Samsung is a well know cunning mobile company.
43. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
@YaBoiDre10... So you use a broken work phone for work. Now that's bad business.
45. AlMal (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Not bad at all. The music though is for heavy metal guys.