First images of the AT&T bound Samsung Rugby Smart show off its rugged form factor
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2012, 12:35 posted on
Taking a quick look at the recent leaked images of the Samsung Rugby Smart, we can distinctively notice that it’s flaunting a very rugged form factor, which is quite fitting considering its name. From the looks of it, the handset appears to sport physical Android buttons...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BoneDaddy (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
i was looking forward to this, but with only 512MB RAM i'll likely just wait for a new iPhone.
2. haikallp (Posts: 201; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
you're looking forward to this cause of its rugged form right? then why are oyu considering the iphone? u do realize it's not even half as rugged as this.. -.-"
5. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
You could just put an Otterbox on it, or any other popular smartphone for that matter. Those things take quite a beating.
6. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
and spend $150 more than you would have to if you just got a ruggedized smartphone that was priced $100 cheaper. Assuming they would get the 4s.
3. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
haikallp, has a good point. iPhones are NOT rugged whatsoever; they're among the most fragile handsets I've had to deal with.
4. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
iPhone has sooo much rugged cases for you to buy it cost half of this phone.
7. AnttiV (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Er.. what? If this phone is around 100 bucks, so.. you really believe you'll get an iPhone and a good rugged case for 50? Please tell me where.
Also, that looks like it is essentially a Galaxy Xcover, in which case the rugged case should really be top-notch, Xcover is specced at IP67 and can really take a hit and fall.