First images of Motorola V750 for Verizon
For now, we don’t have any additional information.
1. icu (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41 0 0
yeah, stop complaining about all of those vzw phones cuz at&t has more corny phones than any company..
2. Proto732 (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 15:13 0 0
Grant it, there are not that many pictures ... but to me this looks like yet another Razor2 (with a different keypad slapped on it). Not that that is bad, but just shows Moto has been stuck in a design loop for the past 5 years.
3. vzw rep (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 15:23 0 0
they already came out with a razr 2...some people leave comments not knowing about the phone game...get off phone arena!
4. sexy beast (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 16:41 0 0
Ok vzw has good phones but they are kinda ugly and AT&T has ok phones and they have a lot more style.
5. Junior (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 17:17 0 0
Wow, it looks like Verizon is trying to steer away a little bit from it's default UI. You see it's a bit different on this phone than with past generation phones like the 1st gen LG Chocolate. I really hope VZW starts letting manufacturers use their own interface's. Verizon is coming out with some sweet phones in the next year, and I sure wouldn't like to see them butchered and brought down by Verizon's dull and somewhat cruddy interface.
6. shadow (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 18:34 0 0
This is a ugly phone att has better looking phones and it does kind of look like a razor. Also to number 4 the iphone is so much better than the garbage voyager.
7. James55 (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 19:02 0 0
I used to have the i-phone before I sold it for the Voyager. Until you have owned both phones you have no idea what your talking about. The mbl tv on the voyager kicks so much ass. Plus I hate at&t's shitty network.
8. George (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 19:41 0 0
Even though there are so many arguments over which network is better: VZW and AT&T, I think we can all agree that no othernetwork could beat either of them...at least in the USA. As for this phone, I don't see the point of it, and since I have only seen the inside so far, it looks pretty ugly.
9. Scott (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 20:08 0 0
The point of the phone is to make phone calls from. Just thought I would clear that up since you were having trouble.
10. (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 20:25 0 0
what do you idiots expect? it's a bottom rung motorola to replace the W385 it's for the same people who think the 385 is NICE thsi isn;t a high end phone, some of you are complete idiots, everyone thinks that every phone should be loaded with MP# players, HTML browsers and 5 MP cameras. news flash froto there are OTHER markets in the US besides the high end handset user.
11. sweetass! (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2008, 20:31 0 0
Ok WTF AT&T has sexy hot phones and they r pretty good but vzw has kinda crappy looking phones and they are pretty good so shut up! All of u r little babys!
12. FAUguy posted on 12 Apr 2008, 01:39 0 0
Why are people bringing up the iPhone and Voyager in here? Those have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Motorola V750. Please continue your arguing somewhere else!!!
13. debilev posted on 12 Apr 2008, 02:10 0 0
I'm on the same opinion, Why ppl mess this phone with phones like Voyager and the mighty "iphone"?! It's just a regular motorola razr-like phone...nothing new here...
14. Steve (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 04:11 0 0
The UI on vzw phones isn't that bad. If you can't figure out how to use it, you don't deserve the free right to purchase cell phone.
15. rob21i (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 09:00 0 0
This is a push to talk phone.
16. Mike (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 09:10 0 0
No, Sprint does not rock, even though there are arguments between AT&T and VZW...that's because they are the two best networks.
17. (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 10:44 0 0
Its a cool design... but it look like its going to be a pain to try to text on, and that stupid UI needs to go.
18. nick Ahn (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 12:59 0 0
You can stop saying that phone a is better than phone b now. Unless the page is a comparison of the two phones, you guys keep bitching off about which phone is better. Phones can be better or worse for people, depending on their need and their wants.. Pretty obvious? Phone carriers can be better or worse based upon location and financial situation. Even though I have sprint (which really does frustrate me) on rare occasions, I do get service where other carriers do not. GET IT?
19. DeeMan (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 16:20 0 0
I see a lot of talk about how the phone "looks". I'm more concerned with how it "works". VZW may not have the prettiest phones but who cares? Why would you shell out megabucks for a "good looking" phone that's absolutely horrible in the service department. I've seen the market flooded with pretty phones and they aren't all that great because of the concept; the manufacturers load it with features but forget one major thing .... IT'S A PHONE !!! I don't even care if VZW's UI is ugly ... it's practical and simple. This makes it easier to migrate to another device without having to take a user manual along with you because the "new" phone's UI is so much different. That's why I'm glad VZW decided to standardize their menus. Like I said, I hope this is good "phone", cause Motorola has been slackin' in that department lately.
20. bc (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 16:49 0 0
As phones get more complex and have more functionality, having standardized menus can hinder functionality and ease of use. When all phones have basically the same setup and same capabilites it makes more sense, but that is less the case these days... This particular phone is a basic phone that fulfills its function. What has hurt motorola is that it has been nearly completely gutted and left for dead.. It sucks that an american manufacturer is having so much trouble staying above water in this industry. I sure wish they had braught the Ming to the US market back in 2005. I tihnk that would have made them more competative... as for verizon and att they provide a service and niether does it very well... they manage to piss people off, and get them locked into contracts... It is a terrable buisness model... it makes our customers feel trapped and resentful... but they all do it...
21. tawnichelle posted on 12 Apr 2008, 17:09 0 0
There are way worse phones that VZW has and has had. Wish the new ones would come out sooner.
22. some guy (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2008, 18:11 0 0
that VZW UI is directed towards the masses, not towards us, most poeple dont want to have to re-learn a new phone so if they are all similar, then you win the game
23. T-Money3000 (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 12:58 0 0
Sprint? Really? You're gonna support a crappier network that just lost tons of money and try and win ppl back with their "all-in-one" plan? Really? Sad.... Very sad. As you all know, VZW was named the Carrier of The Year by Wireless Week. Quit thinking cool phones and think long term.
24. doug (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 13:25 0 0
at&t has better phones? at least vzw phone can make calls and not drop them! it doesnt matter how cool your stupid i phone is if you cant make a call on it! and at least the vx10000 doesnt need to run off of wifi
25. LordObento (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 13:44 0 0
1) on topic of the V750. It seems like an overall improvement, hopefully. A customizable Flash UI like LG/Samsung without the Moto Java UI screwing up the phone underneath. The 2 UI thing on the RAZR/KRZR ruined those. 2) Why do people go on an on about locked Bluetooth? Most new phones VZW puts out doesn't have the locked down Bluetooth you complain about and would you rather have A) iPhone with NO Bluetooth or B) a Voyager with Active Bluetooth Profiles? By no means this is not to hate on the iphone, if you just want to make calls and us the web in all it's glory, get an iPhone. If you want to make calls, watch TV where available, Picture Message, use your stereo bluetooth for calls or music, browse the web (but not as good as the iPhone) get a Voyager. 3) Sprint sucks. Which is good for consumers because they are cheaper and have a good phone selection, but company wise... they are the village idiot of wireless. Building/Maintaining 3 networks? PCS/iDen/WiMax. All I have to say is good luck.
26. andydrew posted on 13 Apr 2008, 15:38 0 0
seriously guys, stop complaining about how the carrier makes the phone. its the manufacturer of the phone. motorola makes all around crappy phones. And both att and vzw have some ugly phones but i would have to say i like verizons phones more
27. Euroegyptn (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 15:45 0 0
Didn't say i do't know how to use VZW UI ? all i'm saying why they change the original UI, thats dumb !
28. Me (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 16:07 0 0
This is the new PTT evdo rev A phone for verizon
29. (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 17:03 0 0
when i had verizon i had droped calls every day now that i have at&t i never had a droped call.
30. Mike (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2008, 18:30 0 0
It all depends on where you live. VZW could be better in one area in the country, but AT&T could get better service a couple of towns over. They both have about the same coverage in the USA.
31. Al Karrier (unregistered) posted on 14 Apr 2008, 16:09 0 0
VZW is to ATT. As Mercedes is to Hondas. Regardless what the phone looks like, service matters most. Why pay for a service, with a sleek, flashy device, if the data speeds remind you of watching paint dry., or a lpga tournament. Gotta love those.
32. DeeMan (unregistered) posted on 14 Apr 2008, 18:26 0 0
You don't really need to change the UI just because the phones' capabilities change as time goes on. Verizon has had phones change all the time and still keep the same look on the "root" UI menu just so not to confuse consumers. All they did was simply change / add some sub menus. And to #25: To the comment that " Sprint sucks ". I second that emotion.
33. Jason (unregistered) posted on 19 Apr 2008, 18:29 0 0
The iphone is a piece piece of %$#@ NO GPS and NO MMS. Are u joking with these bashes on Verizon phones? They run circles tech. around Apples pretty little touch phone.
34. (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2008, 23:20 0 0
i dont think so iphone is better than all verizons phones
35. Barney Frank Disasterpants (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2008, 09:23 0 0
Nothing like an open forum to bring out the truly stupid. "I don't like the look." Who cares what you find aesthetically pleasing? How does that help anyone? Save that for recess. A helpful post would be more along the lines of "I HAVE this phone and I found A,B & C useful, and I found X,Y & Z lacking." Don't like the VZW network? Again, no one cares. This is a VZW phone, go blab about AT&T's network on a page related to, oh I don't know, maybe an AT&T phone. Morons like "sweetass!" should put more effort into their paper routeand let grown-ups talk on phonearena.