First-generation ASUS Padfone gets update to Android 4.1.1
There are two different versions of the update, Worldwide (WW_V10.2.1.9) and Chinese (V10.2.1.9CHT). You probably should be able to tell which version you require. The former comes in at 579MB while the latter is a slightly larger 622MB. Both updates can be grabbed at the sourcelink.
source: ASUS via AndroidCentral
1. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
When it comes to Software updates asus seems to be the one who is always first
2. buccob (Posts: 1480; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This might be the reason to get one to my wife... (thought I always wanted for me)... it has the bands necessary for her carrier, not mine... And this with full combo (tablet-keyboard) might replace her needs for a notebook...
3. auroravee (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
I am experiencing problems with my Padfone after the update i.e
1) Google Play Store and Google+ stops working all together,
2) after a week, my Padfone now cannot access my WEP-secured home wi-fi despite my resetting the connection (all my other devices can access it ok). Nor can it access any wi-fi connections that I previously had no problems with
3) prior to my being shut off from wi-fi, there were times when YouTube will stop for no reason at all.
I have written to Asus Tech Support but have yet to receive any help.
Am I the only one with these problems? Do I need to factory reset my Padfone as suggested by some Android forums?