First firmware update for BlackBerry 10 includes battery life improvement and low-light camera fix
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2013, 05:07
BlackBerry 10 just received its first firmware update and it addresses a couple of issues that had been receiving some negative press, mainly the camera's tendency to take poor pictures under low-light conditions, and a poor battery life; the firmware update weighs in at 150MB and is coming at you BlackBerry Z10 owners via an OTA update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2013, 05:26 6 2
Yo BB, what you need is a price fix because your flagship product is too damn expensive for what it offers!
11. MC1123 posted on 02 Mar 2013, 02:15 0 0
i do agree with this...but actually its not that pricey..just around 24k in my place
2. babyk posted on 01 Mar 2013, 05:29 1 2
this is what htc needs to do send updates to fix their camera
6. BillyG posted on 01 Mar 2013, 07:21 0 0
you mean htc prob. need to help fixing those bad BB camera...
3. thelegend6657 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 05:31 6 1
Never buy a first batch tech gadget or cars .
Wait for maybe 2-3 months until the they iron things out
7. anirudhshirsat97 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 07:23 4 2
Cant believe this phone costs around 43k Indian Rupees. When Samsung Galaxy S 3 costs around 28k. Even the Note 2 costs 34k. Seriously what are RIM smoking. Even the S 4 might come at a lower price than this worthless phone.
10. simplyj posted on 01 Mar 2013, 10:05 0 3
You need to keep in mind that the GSIII is almost a year old by this point and the Note II is six months old as well. Prices on Android phones depreicate very fast, even faster than buying a new car.
Hell yes, the Z10 is expensive, but it just came out, so give it some time.
12. BillyG posted on 02 Mar 2013, 14:51 0 0
give it 3 months or more, you'll be able to buy it for under 10k Rupees.