First camera samples from upcoming world thinnest phone Vivo X3 appear
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 05:17 posted on
The Vivo X3 is a handset you might not have heard much about, but it is about to become the world’s thinnest handset when it launches…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. xenover (Posts: 174; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Good quality. Vivid colors and just enough exposure with nice detail.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Awesome!!! Now a days the camera in smartphones is just getting better and better.
5. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
that looks almost compareable to Lumia 1020, which is double nearly 10 mm
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Are you kidding me? Comparable to 1020? Oh please. It cant even match my note 2.
While it looks impressive in the first look, try zooming it or even taking a good look at it. And you'll see the horror.
11. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yeah, try to zoom in man.... It's nothing even close to the 1020. And it shouldn't be since it is not a camera phone.
6. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
8. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
And they look amazing. unless they pulled a nokia on us and used a DSLR camera to take this
9. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
People need to stop looking at the photo viewer preview and actually use the reason for higher MP cameras and use fullscreen. These pictures suck detail wise, in full screen a lot of stuff is blurry and not very detailed.
Best example is this one:
Thet text on the sign on the left side is barley readable, the sign that is in the back under the Cabanas 2002-2008 is unreadable. This is not even close to DLSR/ every other flagship.
13. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
This is ugly, physically and metaphorically. I'm tired of sacrificing or cutting even with battery life because of a trend no one but tech reviewers hyped up into reality. I don't care if the phone is 9-9.5mm thick. That's not bad at all. I just want a minimum of 3,500 quality mAh cells in my phone so that it can power through the entire day.
14. Trex95 (Posts: 900; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Very good but still not great as Lumia 1020, Iphone 5 and Galaxy S4 in details.