First camera samples from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2013, 12:12 posted on
We managed to snap a few photos with the rear camera of the newly announced Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, so you can have better idea what will be the results when you take it on your next concert or industrial espionage mission...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
is it just me or this is better than the HTC one? =/
7. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 822; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
LOL @ mad HTC haters, first if you knew even a little bit about photography you would know that the results aren't really comparable as the One samples are from a closed space with no windows and spotlights which induce a lot of noise compared to this which is a well lit presentation room seriously guys, what about the leaked Galaxy S IV samples that are all blurry, with lack of fine detail? You guys are really funny.
4. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
They are good for tablets...but rears cameras dont really matter in tablets...lets see how this is priced, because if they price it at $350, it'll fail after nexus 10 is better than this!
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
They seem very decent for a tablet but i would appreciate some front facing camera shots as that is really what matters on a tablet as im yet to see a guy walking around with a nexus 10 snapping away on his rear camera!
8. 90ninjas (Posts: 91; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I do, however, see plenty of people holding their iPad snapping photos and videos..
6. papss (unregistered)
agreed it does look pretty good for a tablet camera.. not that I would use a tablet camera but still pretty respectable... now SS do something about your shotty material.
10. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
will the galaxy note8 be the only device we'll see from samsung this MWC??
wer are the tab3s?
12. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
is it me or i saw a lumnia 920 on the table? and a iPhone 4s with the s3 :)
13. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The camera is good enough for a tablet. I really like rear cameras on tablets and I found it useful.