First camera samples from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
More popular slideshows
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
3. takay0 (Posts: 141; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
is it just me or this is better than the HTC one? =/
7. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 595; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
LOL @ mad HTC haters, first if you knew even a little bit about photography you would know that the results aren't really comparable as the One samples are from a closed space with no windows and spotlights which induce a lot of noise compared to this which is a well lit presentation room seriously guys, what about the leaked Galaxy S IV samples that are all blurry, with lack of fine detail? You guys are really funny.
4. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
They are good for tablets...but rears cameras dont really matter in tablets...lets see how this is priced, because if they price it at $350, it'll fail after nexus 10 is better than this!
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1616; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
They seem very decent for a tablet but i would appreciate some front facing camera shots as that is really what matters on a tablet as im yet to see a guy walking around with a nexus 10 snapping away on his rear camera!
8. 90ninjas (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I do, however, see plenty of people holding their iPad snapping photos and videos..
6. papss (Posts: 2892; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
agreed it does look pretty good for a tablet camera.. not that I would use a tablet camera but still pretty respectable... now SS do something about your shotty material.
10. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
will the galaxy note8 be the only device we'll see from samsung this MWC??
wer are the tab3s?
12. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
is it me or i saw a lumnia 920 on the table? and a iPhone 4s with the s3 :)
13. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The camera is good enough for a tablet. I really like rear cameras on tablets and I found it useful.