First camera samples from the HTC Titan
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Sep 2011, 13:43
HTC's newly-unveiled Windows Phone Mango phones are quite impressive, but how good are their cameras, we wonder? Could that f/2.2 lens really make a difference? But of course, why should we waste time wondering when we can just take a few samples and see...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jackhammeR (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:13 1 0
Htc and good cameraphones? Ekhm...
2. DontHateOnS60 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:36 3 0
You have a long way to go to catch up to Nokia.
6. bayhuy posted on 02 Sep 2011, 04:45 0 2
And Nokia have a long way to catch HTC (look at the profit and market capitalisation)
3. remixfa posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:48 1 0
some of the images seem a little "hazy" like they were taken in a light fog, but zooming in, the level of detail and correct coloring is great. Much better than some of the cameras put in that last camera comparison.
well, now is the time for nokia to put its money where its wallet is. They need to take one of those exellent cameras and stick it on a WP7 phone so that way we have an apples to apples comparison.
4. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 15:07 0 0
These are some nice pics.
I would just like to know which ones are zoomed in and what the lights conditions were.
10. fuel (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2011, 18:27 0 0
Do you have any video samples that you can post, or are you aware of any that have been posted somewhere?
9. symbian crap (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 12:48 0 0
nokia is a bitch with symbian