First camera sample from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 reported on Picasa
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2013, 07:01 posted on
The image looks surprisingly good, as usually these pre-release prototype devices make fuzzy overexposed pics before all the camera algorithms are set straight for the retail unit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iamfoolhehe (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
GO GALAXY GO GO GO !!!
Samsug wikl release sooon because Sony togari will release soon.. expecting july release !
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's the same Sony Exmor R or RS that can be found on the I9505 or I9500. There's been a Note 3 photo leak before though.
3. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Really can't wait to buy this phone!!
28. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
haha.... after crap "small tablet" did you say about the Xperia ZU / Togari, it turns out you're planning to buy a small tablet from Samsung.
4. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
As far as Cameras on Mobile go, Nokia wins the competition anyday..
8. sergiobr (Posts: 694; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
PERFECT !!!! We´ll have the other things in android and ... a really decent camera !
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
More than decent based on the quality photos taken by the GSIV!
11. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Yup, patching a laggy OS is more important to me. /s
10. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I think the note 3 will beat their flagship (galaxy s4) in terms of sales
12. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
based on what? we don't have any idea what the pricing will be on the note 3, and the S4 is breaking sales records in unprecedented numbers. don't get me wrong, I want samsung to demolish the competition, but I would like to know WHY you think the N3 will outsell the S4.
22. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No it will not surpass the s4 due to the market for 5.9 phone is not high..its still a good market not an average user
27. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 438; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The Note III will sale well, but I don't think it will outsell the S4 for the simple fact that not everyone wants a 6 inch screen phone. I own the Note II and plan on staying in the Note series family when I do upgrades, but the Note series is just too big for most people and that will be the reason why it won't outsell the S4.
As good as the Note III looks, I'm holding out for the Note IV because I just don't see enough advancements in the upcoming Note III to make me jump ship from my Note II.
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'll be buying a Note 3, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The S4 is the fastest selling Android phone of all-time. The Note 2 hasn't even done the numbers of the S2.
14. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
great point. from what I've read, the N3 is going to be a slight upgrade to the N2, bigger display, more gimmicks. seriously, how many more gimmicks can a smartphone have??? either way, enjoy..I'm going with the S4 at the end of July
15. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
For some people S4 it's too small!
And s-pen is not a gimmick(if you need that)
19. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
well, my point about gimmicks was if the note 3 has MORE gimmicks than the S4, how many more do we need? I'm assuming it will have at least the same "gimmicks" that the S4 has.
29. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
yeah for some people like yao ming and other NBA players
but for most people 5'' device is big enough for a smartphone
17. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
gimmicks will be around because someone somewhere is using it.
16. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1171; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i don't see how a device that's almost 6 inch, will appeal the majority of people, the size will keep alot of people away.
18. Ibarra (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 May 2013)
It depends on personal preferences. Doesnt mean that if you dnt like a 6 incher phablet others would also be the same
20. PhoneCritic (Posts: 682; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I would not say that nobody needs a 6 inch phone. I watch Scotty Pipen (former NBA Chicago Bulls player) who came to a school event to encourage kids to stay in school and off of drugs pull out his Galaxy Note 2 and in his hands it looked like a normal phone. I approached him and asked how he liked it? He raved about it, Samsung, Google etc.. he then told me how he use to have an iphone 4s and proceed to show me by pulling it out of his pocket and his hand engulfed the entire thing it was like a Bic lighter in his hands. He showed me how he would have to practically hold the 4s so close to his face to just read it and how he had a hard time texing on it. But the Note 2 to him was a dream come true. So these big phones do appeal to a certain part of the population. If you don't think just watch how ridiculous "Shack" looks texting from a 4 inch device. it just as ridiculous as a small woman talking or texing from a 6.3 inch device. So there is a market for these devices.
30. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
just like i said in comment #29 for anyone who over 2m tall 6 inch+ phone will be great
21. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Can't wait !! But I still want to see the HTC one max compared to this
24. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Some rumors that hTc One beat the sgs4 sale in Amazon.Com. They say the consumer complaining about that low ROM of sgs4. Is this the reason of the slowdown sale of sgs4?
31. Trex95 (Posts: 879; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Too many Phaplet around but people still prefer phones over it cause of the size and yes size it does matter.