First Zoe collage samples from the HTC One are up and running at Zoe Share
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2013, 08:00 posted on
The so-called Zoes are recorded in a proprietary format and can be uploaded to the Zoe Share service for free up to 30 days in order to share the results with your friends, family, or the world to see...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
HTC zoe might be a great feature on the one but I think they should also try to improve the image quality judging from the images on the collage
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
is this so obvious? :)
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The sharpest and the most detailed picture i only see is the screenshot of the map.
8. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
It really looks like whoever took those pictures really suck at photography... I don't think it has to do with the phone... The other samples looked much better.
12. Muayyad (Posts: 190; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
HTC one offers the sharpest details on a phone. Look at the comparisons and look for the facial details and text sharpness.
3. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
some images are too bright and some are crap..........htc should make them better or it will affect on one .........
5. droidluvngurl (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
Some of the quality has to do with the photographer. You cant just blame the phone. The technique is great though and when someone who knows what they're doing has control of it, it's going to be a great feature on the One.
9. pwnarena (Posts: 1032; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
the phone's camera is designed to take in more light. they should have compensated for that feature in the auto mode. exposures should have been automatically adjusted in bright light.
6. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Stupid me i click the PLAY button in the pic!! LOL haha the image quality in low-light is really disappointing i have seen a comparison of htc one vs lumia 920 in other site despite of being bright the photo is really grainy compared to lumia 920 i hope its just the prototype and htc could improve it more..
10. linas_ltu (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I really hope that retail unit's version will have reasonable photo quality!!! wtf, HTC?
11. Taters (Posts: 4305; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The failing continues at HTC. What's new?
The movie maker thing on BB10 is much better than ZOE.