First Zoe collage samples from the HTC One are up and running at Zoe Share
1. tiara6918 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 08:09 15
HTC zoe might be a great feature on the one but I think they should also try to improve the image quality judging from the images on the collage
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Feb 2013, 09:37 2
The sharpest and the most detailed picture i only see is the screenshot of the map.
8. gwuhua1984 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:03 3
It really looks like whoever took those pictures really suck at photography... I don't think it has to do with the phone... The other samples looked much better.
12. Muayyad posted on 28 Feb 2013, 13:18 0
HTC one offers the sharpest details on a phone. Look at the comparisons and look for the facial details and text sharpness.
3. tusshharish posted on 28 Feb 2013, 08:27 4
some images are too bright and some are crap..........htc should make them better or it will affect on one .........
5. droidluvngurl posted on 28 Feb 2013, 09:31 0
Some of the quality has to do with the photographer. You cant just blame the phone. The technique is great though and when someone who knows what they're doing has control of it, it's going to be a great feature on the One.
9. pwnarena posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:07 0
the phone's camera is designed to take in more light. they should have compensated for that feature in the auto mode. exposures should have been automatically adjusted in bright light.
6. REYNER posted on 28 Feb 2013, 09:36 5
Stupid me i click the PLAY button in the pic!! LOL haha the image quality in low-light is really disappointing i have seen a comparison of htc one vs lumia 920 in other site despite of being bright the photo is really grainy compared to lumia 920 i hope its just the prototype and htc could improve it more..
10. linas_ltu posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:07 0
I really hope that retail unit's version will have reasonable photo quality!!! wtf, HTC?
11. Taters posted on 28 Feb 2013, 12:00 2
The failing continues at HTC. What's new?
The movie maker thing on BB10 is much better than ZOE.