First Windows Phone Mango device on sale in Europe
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2011, 17:34 posted on
The first Windows Phone Mango device has gone on sale in Europe and it probably isn't what or where you'd expect. The first device on sale is the HTC Mozart and it is being sold in Russia...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 477; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
I can't wait till I hear what PeterfromSweden has to say about this...
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2573; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It doesn't have anything to do with bada, so why would Peter care?
6. ReturningToNokia (Posts: 130; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
Because Peter highjacks damn near every WP7 article PA posts! I'm surprised he wasn't the first to post on this article, although he typically is the first to post on WP7 articles. Guess it's late at night where he is?
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
geez u people… rather than starting a wp7 vs bada war (which wp7 wud obviously win) why dont we just say awesome and continue on with our day…
16. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Who's i started talking about bada in this article ?
15. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I do care a little about WP7, my company works with windows 7 and Windows 8, so Windows phone is of interested (but of course i won't switch to WP7 from bada)
3. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
dfglmegjp is starting to piss me off with his stupid website.
11. Penny (Posts: 903; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Yea, I often wonder if these spammers think this will actually help build their brand. You know, by pissing off the target consumers...
7. simplyj (Posts: 402; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
But it's on Verizon as the Trophy....
10. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
never that, this is the seccessor to the mozart from last year, which didnt came to the U.S..look the same but now is black
9. Gcombs (Posts: 129; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
Damn can't we get some brand new WP7 Mango devices with 4 inch plus size screens with LTE for Verizon and Microsoft is a U.S company can you take care of us first.....
12. Penny (Posts: 903; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I'm sure the carriers are the ones slowing down the process. And I hate to break it to you, but Verizon is not making WP7 a priority until it is a guaranteed success. Sucks for people like us, because this knowledge made me settle for the Trophy (still a good phone btw) and will keep you waiting for that LTE Mango device until just before WP8 hits the shelves, and then the cycle will repeat...
14. Gcombs (Posts: 129; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
I'm rocking a Trophy also waiting on the Mango myself and hope Verizon releases it in a timely manner. It's looking like 2012 for a new WP7 device on Verizon damn. Just have to see at CES 2012.
13. snowgator (Posts: 3015; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
If we want Mango on a CDMA device here in the U.S., we are gonna have to settle for the Mango update on the Trophy or the Arrive. Neither Verizon or Sprint are going to take a chance on W7. Sprint I almost understand it- they need sure things. Right now, that is high end Android and a couple of Blackberries. I sure do not understand it with Verizon, though. They still reign as the largest carrier, and to allow AT&T to have all the Mango's makes no sense to me. If they are a hit, AT&T is forcing them to play catch up.