First Sony Xperia T3 camera samples crop up
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2014, 05:12 posted on
Dubbed the "world's slimmest 5.3 smartphone" by Sony, the Xperia T3 is a mid-range device with a 7 mm-thin body. Much alike to most any modern Xperia phone on the market, the T3 is also characterized by the now typical Sony OmniBalance design philosophy, and though we're itching for a change already, we can't deny its appealing looks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RuiBacelar (Posts: 153; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Brace yourselfs, "dat bezels" comments are comming!
2. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The phone is razor-thin.I think Sony had options but to enlarge the bezels to maximalize space for the inner components.
3. boosook (Posts: 1436; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It's razor-thin because they put everything in DAT BEZELS! :)
4. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
i mean sony had no options but to enlarge the bezel.Sorry for the typo