First ‘Samsung Mobile Store’ opens doors in Paris
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 05:39 posted on
After the Apple Store experiment proved more than successful, everyone is rushing to replicate it: Microsoft, HTC, and now Samsung…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anshul0000 (unregistered)
its called Samsung Smartphone Cafe in India
16. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I hope it comes to Las Vegas, MY TOWN!!!!!!
2. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
I was expecting more like "Samsung Store" where I can buy washing machine and microwave as well.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Ugh, Samsung! Why did you make it look exactly like an Apple store.
5. cretinick (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
"The first Samsung Mobile Store" of Paris.
We already have some "Samsung Mobile Store" in Brazil, exactly like this photo ... Already opened a few months!
6. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
I gotta admit, Wow! That hot Blonde girl looks better than the store.
7. mydi.maus (unregistered)
why their wearing blue like apple? : )
8. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Blue had always been a color used by Samsung.
11. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Now al they need is the Blue Man Band!!! lol
12. Valdomero (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
A week ago in Panama also a "Samsung Store" opened like that one, but they only sell GS3, Note 2 and Galaxy tab 10.1, no customer support, no "experts", no phone accessories, no technical support, not even those Samsung tricycles.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I like the cool blue color. I should visit the SAMSUNG SUPER STORE in NYC.
15. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Samsung should open a mall.
17. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
i'd like to order the blonde in that store forget their products!