First OCD poster kids already lined up for the new iPad in London, Australians very amused
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Mar 2012, 09:30
A few photos taken in front of an Apple Regent Street Store in London show two teens, Ali and Zohaib, already lining up, folding chairs and all, to be one of the first in London that will be getting their hands on the newest Apple goodness...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnny_Mnemonic posted on 12 Mar 2012, 09:46 9
What a waist off time typical ish**p worshipers
3. tward291 posted on 12 Mar 2012, 11:21 4
if your not at work how are you going to pay for this everything cant be on credit lol plus if you took off work for this you need to get laid
5. mozes316 posted on 12 Mar 2012, 11:38 4
I'm pretty sure it said they were doing this to sell them on eBay? Whats wrong with kids worrying about their money rather than blowing money on girls?
I wish more young people were like this. Maybe that show 16 and Pregnant would of never aired. lol
8. EclipseGSX posted on 12 Mar 2012, 15:57 1
I'd rather be poor and getting some than rich and lonely. Sorry but those are hard core nerds who probably are like Raj Kuthrapoly from Big Bang Theory
6. bayusuputra posted on 12 Mar 2012, 12:37 5
OCD - Obsessive Camping Disorder..
and not a single f, sorry, iPad, was given that day..
10. Mandroid posted on 12 Mar 2012, 17:04 2
LMAO, what idiots. Excuse me, iDiots. Really speaks volumes though, even the drones are starting to wake up and realize that appl has been selling them the same damn product for years.
11. GENRAL.LEVY (banned) posted on 13 Mar 2012, 20:03 0
Where Are the apple ifans in this forum none
its an apple article
this is 2low