First OCD poster kids already lined up for the new iPad in London, Australians very amused
1. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
What a waist off time typical ish**p worshipers
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
if your not at work how are you going to pay for this everything cant be on credit lol plus if you took off work for this you need to get laid
5. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I'm pretty sure it said they were doing this to sell them on eBay? Whats wrong with kids worrying about their money rather than blowing money on girls?
I wish more young people were like this. Maybe that show 16 and Pregnant would of never aired. lol
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1715; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I'd rather be poor and getting some than rich and lonely. Sorry but those are hard core nerds who probably are like Raj Kuthrapoly from Big Bang Theory
6. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
OCD - Obsessive Camping Disorder..
and not a single f, sorry, iPad, was given that day..
7. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1715; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
LOL @ Battlefield 3 and Monster sweatshirt
10. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
LMAO, what idiots. Excuse me, iDiots. Really speaks volumes though, even the drones are starting to wake up and realize that appl has been selling them the same damn product for years.
11. GENRAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Where Are the apple ifans in this forum none
its an apple article
this is 2low