First Nexus 4 orders now arriving in the EU
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Nov 2012, 06:10
OK, the Nexus 4 launch was a small fail for Google's online store, but how could you blame them, when they're offering such a wonderful handset at such an unbelievable price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 06:21 4 1
I'm dying of envy.
3. bloodline posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:06 0 0
Very jelly , i tried hard to get one but the play store failed me.
What annoyed me about the whole thing is peoples greed. People buying more than one to sell on ebay for profit.
I saw one 16gb version sell for £506 lol
Patiently waiting for new stock.
5. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:23 0 0
I was one of the lucky ones who got through the purchase process but my Wallet account still shows no shipping information. The purchase date was supposed to be today, not sure what's going on at this point.
7. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:57 0 0
Engaging cloaking app now!
8. Nonono posted on 15 Nov 2012, 11:51 0 0
The phone ships today. As soon as the phone ships google will send you an email stating the ups tracing number then after today the phone will take 2 business days to get there so expect to have it by tuesday. Im on the same boat
9. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 12:11 0 0
Thanks for the clarification. I was hoping to get it before the weekend, oh well, it's worth the wait.
10. bxbomber718 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 13:11 0 0
I received my shipping confirmation email today. My Google Nexus 10 is shipping from KY. Hopefully it will get to me on Friday in time to make a unboxing video on youtube. Did anyone who lives close to KY receive their Nexus 4 or Nexus 10 yet?
11. remixfa posted on 15 Nov 2012, 13:49 0 0
yea, I got mine early this morning 2. its shipping by 2 day air so we should all see them tomorrow sometime.