First Lenovo Windows Phone 8.1 handset reportedly confirmed to arrive this year, wearables also coming soon?
0. phoneArena 21 May 2014, 21:01 posted on
Lenovo is currently selling only Android smartphones, but its first Windows Phone 8.1 device is seemingly coming soon to change that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nokia is struggling to sell Wp. what good would this do to them
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
What does nokia has to do with Lenovo? ....
3. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Microsoft saw more potential in the emerging Lenovo than in Nokia.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Dude, get a life & stop posting nonsensical gibberish. 1600 posts in just over 2 months? What are you trying to prove? Most of your comments make absolutely no sense or are just repeats of things you've already constantly said. Look up the word quality in the dictionary. Make it your new focus. Quantity clearly isn't working for you.
13. papss (unregistered)
He used to be here before under user name TROLL but was ban.. I guess he needs another vacation
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Contrary to popular sentiment, I don't believe for one second that this guy is TROLL. He was a very unique character. That being said, they do share some similarities.
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Really htc tried Wp what happened
know lenovo making Wp, be delusional… Nokia sales down by 30%, Wp isn't rising stuck at 4% for the last year.
Yea speaking of truth is gibberish, can't swall the truth
18. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
But if there was any good news about Wp the subject would've had wider horizon of disputes
Just recently wp recieved an update even that is not enough and users still complaining
26. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
No need for ab hominem attack
Stay on the subject
Don't go off topic
10. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1644; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
It's official - you are the biggest retard on PA.
21. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Cause I spoke the truth im a retard
Well jealousy is killing you
23. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1644; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
" Cause I spoke the truth im a retard"
Erm, no. There's two or three more, tied with you. If you go over your comments, you can see that they're absolute codswallop. But you'll probably deny this. And as Gabe mentioned, they lack quality.
" Well jealousy is killing you"
What jealousy? I've never owned a WP device. I'm not a fan of Nokia, either.
24. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Gabe is a wp fan
I never take you or fanboys seriously you have no merit nor stand a solid state ground cause you are abnormal
Well I see you always defending WP
25. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1644; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
" Gabe is a wp fan"
Apparently, when someone points out your fatuity, they're either an Apple fam or a WP fan. He's not a WP fan, FYI. Neither am I.
"I never take you or fanboys seriously you have no merit nor stand a solid state ground cause you are abnormal"
Indeed, that is because you don't comments that ridicules you.
" Well I see you always defending WP"
Not always. I try to eradicate the fatuity of some of the fans, here.
30. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm a WP fan? I have nothing against WP, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I love Android. I just don't like the nonsensical ravings & rantings of zealous fanboys like yourself.
11. brrunopt (Posts: 705; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
because sales decreased on a period on no new phones ?
4. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Why is window too difficult to use
8. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Dear lenovo, Please make wp 8.1 device with lenovo k900 like design...........
5. kakudiego (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 May 2014)
why not: "First Motorola Windows Phone 8.1"???
31. corporateJP (Posts: 2391; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
The contract with Google and the purchase of Moto prevents a Moto device from running anything but Android for quite a period of time, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a Moto running WP any time soon.
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Because Windows Phone needed some generic slab of a phone to sell better?
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5536; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Please dont let this be the beginning of Moto doing WP. I like that Moto was probably the only recognizable Android OEM to basically tell Microsoft screw you about doing WP and licensing fees.
12. 12Danny123 (Posts: 87; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
WP is free. Android is not anymore that is. So that alone makes you uneducated about the news
19. jroc74 (Posts: 5536; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Key word in my post....was.
Reading comprehension is your friend.
28. elitewolverine (Posts: 3478; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Yes was...but technically droid wasnt free either, android that is. ASOP was, but not if you wanted to use the name Android in any way shape or form. There is a fee and still is a fee to do so.
29. jroc74 (Posts: 5536; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I wont get into a debate about Android vs AOSP.....all I will say is I am a fan of Moto and I appreciate them sticking to their beliefs all these years.
Thats all I wanted my post to mean.
20. papss (unregistered)
Honestly he may be the only sensable fandroid and rarely trolls for what it's worth.
22. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
So disliking a product and saying postive and pointing out the drawbacks is classed as trolling
So if you dislike something I should call you a troll
What a weird theory of yours
27. papss (unregistered)
Troll.. yes I know it's you.. it's all about how you present yourself and you sir are terrible at it. You need some serious people skills or maybe you need to grow up..
Now onto this subject... I was defending jrok but you didn't get that because you are to stupid to comprehend. By the way how was that l920 that you had , then your sister owned it, maybe your mum owned it?
17. volcano (Posts: 273; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
thats good news im one of those who really want to see what kind of hardware lenovo well bring to WP