First LTE iPad mini tablets to arrive on November 16th
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2012, 08:21 posted on
The 7.9-inch Apple iPad mini is among the most wanted devices for the upcoming Holidays, and soon it will ship in its 4G LTE version…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I luv lte. So fandroids, do any of your 7 inchers have lte. Answer:no . Too bad you guys are still stuck up with 3G. I will soon be a very satisfied lte ipad mini owner! Can't wait! Just too excited!
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there's a 7 inch Samsung with lte.
5. bubbadoes (Posts: 376; Member since: 03 May 2012)
post number 2 you are exactly right..just goes to show you how much post number one knows whats going on...the ipad mini is sub par and over priced in all aspects from the lowest resolution of any 7 inch tablet and probably the slowest processor of any tablet in the current market..other than being 2 inches smaller than the ipad2..its the same thing.and adding lte will only sweeten the deal for apples piggy bank by adding 130 to the already over priced 329 price tag
9. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Poor fandroid! Enjoy your cheap malware infected OS.
13. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
11. LionStone (Posts: 472; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Hehe, that's easy...Inc4G > Mobile Hotspot > Nexus 7. All day long.... :-)
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Interesting. I ordered an iPad mini for a friend on October 26th as well. Yet my order status has delivery on November 21st. I wonder how many October 26th orders will have the earlier ship date?
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
I think I'll pass, I run out of money recently lol
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I suspect you are not completely out of money. Probably more like higher priority items are ahead of iPad mini, eh? Shoes? Handbag? Clothes? Going out with friends? And, and, and.
7. Pyoung0560 (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
When did the Ipad mini come with a retina display, according to above shipping form it is a 64gb with retina display.I dont think so, But a good try
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Good catch! A thumbs-up to you. I feel better about not getting as much love from Apple for my mini order.
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I have checked a few other web sites tat were running a similar story. It seems they were all linking back to the same source. I have checked with 2 other friends who ordered the LTE iPad mini on October 26th and they are showing delivery on November 21st. I am not claiming predictive ability; just that I doubt LTE iPad mini orders placed on October 26th will deliver on November 16th.
Anyhows, the 16th is around the corner, so we will know soon enough.