First Google Glass devices are coming off the production line
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 20:43 posted on
We knew things were getting close, but it sounds like the first Google Glass devices are coming off of the production line and are getting ready to make their way to developers that pre-ordered at Google I/O last year. Apparently, Google has started sending out e-mails to those who pre-ordered to let them know that the "hardware and software are now ready"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5358; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't know. I'm still concerned about the potential for privacy invasion.
2. phonewarz (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
Most people are thrilled when new gadgets like these come out. You're concerned? You don't need to be concerned. Google is very open about what you share. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
I know you like to try one out, don't lie!
3. thequota (Posts: 37; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
what privacy invasion is that? you have to do either huge motions or out loud commands to activate something and besides once you step out side your house and go in to the public your at risk of privacy invasion no matter what.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6944; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
may i also remind u that APPLE also sees what youre doing in ur phone too
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6944; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Com on Google release the CONSUMERS version