First Canadian Mobile Phone Throwing Championship to be held this Saturday in Toronto
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2012, 08:47 posted on
Believe it or not, tossing a handset as far as you can is an actual sport, the roots of which can be traced back to Savonlinna, Finland. Since the year 2000, the small city has been the host of the Mobile Phone Throwing World Championships, which are being held each year. Identical competitions have taken place in countries like Liechtenstein, the Czech Republic, even the U.S., and it looks like Canada is next on the list...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 4348; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
How many iphone5's will be getting some air time?
3. Nick_T (Posts: 169; Member since: 27 May 2011)
They will probably use old phones above a certain weight. One of the event's goals is to promote recycling of unused handsets.
4. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
It'd be funny if they threw some iPhone5's
6. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Hahahahaha yes that would be soooooo funny hilarious hahahahahahah
5. bkb01 (Posts: 43; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
they cant throw iphone5s ..it might make the sky purple.