First BlackBerry 10 model to launch February 28th?
A leaked image of Best Buy Canada's internal inventory system shows a February 28th launch for the first BB10 device
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Omg $800 !!!!
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Wait canadian dollar? Lol :p
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4067; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
$800 Canadian is about $810 U.S., so it's not any better lol
4. Techlife (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I asked authorized blackberry reseller in india and he informed, z10 avialable in first week of feb for $650 and another touchscreen model with mid range specs will come in march.........
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
LOL $800, overpriced!
rim is the new apple
6. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 513; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Surely the $800 can't be the subsidized price. WTF?
8. jonartpop (Posts: 156; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
The price is cray. People would prefer buying Galaxy Note 2/S3 or iPhone 5 over Blackberry.