First Apple iPhone 4S T.V. ad features Siri
What that in mind, it shouldn't be terribly surprising that Apple choose Siri to focus on in one of the handset's first television commercials. From how to fix a flat tire or how to tie a bow tie, Siri has an answer. Even when a child asks, "What does a weasel look like?", Siri comes up with a quick response. The ad also shows how useful the feature is when locked out of your house as it comes back with the names and numbers of local locksmiths. And of course, as the ad shows, you can ask Siri for a wake-up call.
One thing remains the same. At the end of the ad, we are told that this is the "most amazing iPhone yet".
source: YouTube via Engadget
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Will the next ad feature an iPhone being unlocked by a thief using Siri?
3. pongkie (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
User: "I'm locked out"
Siri: "I will unlock your iPhone for you"
9. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
or show the islave getting bored of it after 2 hours???!!! Or the android user pointing and laughing saying we had that last year......i told you so!!
2. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 269; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
saw this for the world series commercial
4. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Apple uses siri they haven't created just bought
5. GoodFella (Posts: 112; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
They own it, do they not? You use a phone you bought, but did not create, correct? Just sayin'.
Many companies buy patents or technology from other companies and advertise it as their own, which is totally acceptable. I don't see any difference in this case, do you?
11. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
apple will sue you for that blasphemous comment
10. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
anyone laugh at how pathetic this ad was???!!!! So sad islaves trying to talk to their phone on crowed buses
12. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Jobs was a visionary , he also told Obamama that he was a one term president.